Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eighth Wonder

Let me buy you
all the beautiful clothes
that being displayed
in this tinsel town

when you wear them
one by one
let me kiss ever softly
on your lovely breasts

Let me buy you
all the beautiful jewels
that adorn the shops
in this diamond town

when you wear them
one by one
let my hands dab
over your silky navel

Let me buy you
all the bath ,
soaps of lavender, jasmine
and scent of all flowers

When you dip yourself
in our bath tub
let me be a sponge
to drink your sweetness.

Let me take you
to all the wonders of the
world and tell you
behind your ears

"You are the eight
wonder that God
has gifted to me"

2 Comments:

Blogger A Liberated Soul said...

Re-reading....jus loved it!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Vinaya Raghavan said...

One of your best poems :-)

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home