Wednesday, September 09, 2009

No Escape

I wish to sublime
in your wrath and hatred
Vaporize in your sadness

Each deed you do
to push me to the eternal fire
bring hope to me
that i will be soon be gone
to a world where pathos
won’t melt my skin
where even the tears would
not crystallise into dark ice

Each step i take to bring
a little laughter in my life
would soon be engulfed
with a revelation of sadness
How much more stories
should i gulp, like
a wine gone sour ?
Let them drown me further
into the deep ocean floor.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Liberated Soul said...

Tell me stories.
Are we having the same sour wine?

11:50 PM  
Blogger peter ivan said...

you can read them ,laugh at me ,they will all be published

4:40 PM  
Blogger A Liberated Soul said...

I laughed indeed, at two people sipping the same sour wine.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home