Thursday, May 07, 2009

Do you wanna delete ?

Let me be killed by a million bullets
Let me be killed in an accident
in a plane crash in a bomb blast
why god forsake me
to live like a deadly soul
every soul who touched
my heart weep in
pain and despair
am i the satan's child
who has finally fallen
in your lapto seek your mercy.
Now let me be killed,violently
for a death can end
this unforgiving life
only death can vanish
the stench of this world
it will unburden my love
and let your sweet child fly without a burden.

Press the delete button
Do you wanna delete ?
say Yes or No ..beep beep beep

3 Comments:

Blogger A Liberated Soul said...

Good one!

9:32 PM  
Blogger A Liberated Soul said...

In your reflection I wish to see mine. Just a few words. I ask. I search.

I am here, but what is left to see? What is new to see? I ask. I search.

1:34 AM  
Blogger peter ivan said...

More pain and blood that is left to see , till the end...

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home