Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stranger

you have brought me
the scent from my village.
Your words and smile
hide my mothers warmth
my fathers comforting smile.


you have cleansed my blood
with your sound of music
the redness in chembarathi
the green hue of the paddy fields
the nectar from my village well
the scent of an elephant
the distant percussion from the temple
all merged in front of me
words transformed into devotion, faith
a melody of pathos which filled
my ears and heart.

when loved ones have turned
into fixed time windows
of sympathetic moorings
you whom have hither unknown
have showered the bliss
and brought my innocence
which had some where lost
in my tryst with destiny.

your purity of thought
embodied with knowledge
helps me to find the path
i had forgotten

oh stranger
your visit this day
have turned despair to hope

1 Comments:

Blogger Babitha Marina Justin said...

Nice post Peter,keep writing

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home