Sunday, November 27, 2016

Ballads of Love


Every passing day we fought
Like street dogs in Bangalore
For a silly FB comment or like
we drew each others blood

You memorize every single
silly conversation over chat
Each sentence is weighed
even a pause or a silence
makes your heart wimper
plunging you in despair
Your tears weigh
Like a ton of blood on me
Which I wished to wipe
But failed

Centuries of love , a million kisses
Bite marks on my chest
Your teeth making patterns of love
Your nails drawing portraits of us
No wave can wash away
The tattoo you drew in my heart..

Come oh dear lady ,
Lets stand under the shower
every nasty word we uttered
to hurt each other
let us flush them off
deep down into the drain

I wait for thee at
that abandoned
bridge of love
where we met
where I scribbled verses
in my thirsty mind

Lets not wait a minute, a second
Nor ponder over our incapabilities
Lets dive into our pool of eternal love
Where we swim together in memories
with the children of our love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home